Friday, May 23, 2014

You, Me, and Dancing.

We made it to the end of 4th grade! Such a huge relief!! Bug made A/B Honour Roll two semesters in a row, and got the highest average in Social Studies. Woot. He got suspended several times, his behaviour has gone from bad to good, to terrible to excellent, and WE MADE IT THROUGH. I can now exhale.

Until next Fall, when we get back on the rollercoaster.

We made teacher gifts last night, to show our extreme appreciation of what these folks have done for Bug. They seemed to really like them, when we gave them this morning.



I've been crazy busy, making and selling loads of things.









I even made one for my car!



While I am definitely not looking forward to the hot and humid of the coming Summer, I am looking forward to doing awesome stuff with the Bug. Teaching him to swim properly, $1 movie club, book reports--it's going to be good.

No comments: